As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate broker with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisors for the people with whom I work.
Licenses and Qualifications
- Mitch – Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1998
- Mitch – Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Mitch – B.A. Business Economics U.C. Santa Barbara.
- Detailed familiarity with Lodi and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiators
Professional Experience – Mitch
Broker and Certified Residential Specialist, Mitch Shannon Real Estate 2013 – Present
Broker Associate, RE/MAX Gold 2008 – 2013
REALTOR®, Sell4Less 1998 – 2008
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process.
Sales Representative, various companies 1990 – 1998
- Electronic component sales to high-tech Silicon Valley companies, including Pioneer Technical Products, Bell Industries, Kemet Electronics, and Unisource Corporation. Responsible for direct account sales quotas, forecasting, and presentation to management.
Territory Manager, Schering Corporation 1988 – 1990
- Beat out over 2000 applicants for pharmaceutical sales position. Ranked #1 in the nation for sales performance during 1989.
Territory Manager, Noxell Corporation (Proctor & Gamble) 1987 – 1988
- Cosmetic sales to over 75 retailers. Ranked #1 in region during 1987 and 1988. Responsible for sales quotas, increased product distribution and sales promotions. Trained new sales professionals and managed merchandisers.
Broker - Owner
Mitch Shannon Real Estate